Product:MÁI KÍNH GIẾNG TRỜI TINTA
Contact 0987 636 779
Today, the roof of the skylight is increasingly loved and used by many people because of its aesthetics, originality and outstanding advantages. Let’s find out more in this article! What…
Today, the roof of the skylight is increasingly loved and used by many people because of its aesthetics, originality and outstanding advantages. Let’s find out more in this article!
What is a skylight roof?
Skylight roof is a form of roof using tempered glass placed on steel frame or stainless steel to form the roof. Normally, the glass roof is usually located on the rooftop or awnings of office buildings, rooftop offices, or in home gardens of households …
Skylight roof is the highlight for the house, with many useful functions such as sun, rain, light … There are many types commonly used such as:
– Glass roof using galvanized box – Glass roof using black aluminum iron – Glass roof using U, I shaped steel … – Art glass roof – Glass roof using cables or pipes supporting frame structure system – Glass roof using tempered glass 8ly – Glass roof using tempered glass 10ly – Glass roof using glass 12ly
See more at: http://www.cotcoinox.net
The structure of a glass roof sky
For a safe, aesthetically pleasing skylight roof , reinforced frames and tempered glass are two very important factors. Reinforcing frame of skylight roofs must be machined from aluminum, iron or stainless steel to ensure the bearing capacity of the structure and the erratic effects of weather such as rain, wind, storm … to the structure of the project. The connecting rods are calculated, fully arranged from the main bearing bar as well as the accompanying shaped bars … In addition, the reinforced frame is coated with additional anti-oxidation layer to avoid the corrosion of weather to the structure, Ensure safety and durability during use.
Tempered glass is glass that is processed at high temperatures and then cooled (faster than normal) with cool air to increase the bearing processing of the glass.
Tempered glass canopy is designed separately with high thickness, good resistance to external forces, avoiding elasticity with outside temperature … both increasing durability and ensuring safety for users.
Advantages of skylight roof glass
Compared with traditional skylights roofs made from corrugated iron, Poly roofing sheets, … skylights roof made of tempered glass has the following outstanding advantages:
– Bring back natural light source, create a sense of comfort, closeness to nature.
– The roof system is designed to elegant design with high aesthetics.
– Taking daylight helps the house save electricity.
– Glass roof wells air circulation continuously to 100%
– Remove mold and odor in the building effectively thanks to natural sunlight.
– There is an almost eternal lifespan, no color changes over time like traditional roofs, helping you save maximum maintenance costs roof maintenance …
TINTA Vietnam is the leading construction company in the country
Tinta Vietnam Stainless Steel Joint Stock Company is a unit trusted by a large number of customers across the country to design and install large and small constructions from the roof of the garage, the dome of the space … for the following reasons:
– Outstanding glass construction capacity: With a team of skilled, skilled, enthusiastic, enthusiastic, fast-moving staff … The projects at TINTA Vietnam are all surveyed, quoted, design, construction quickly, early schedule.
The most prestigious service of making glass roofs
Get prestige and product quality put on top. All materials and supplies are of the right type and specifications and are constructed to standards.
The cheapest price of glass roof
TINTA Vietnam is a direct construction unit with complete apparatus from architects, engineers, skilled workers, experienced … In addition, materials for making glass roofs, tempered glass accessories are imported directly from genuine factories, so our construction costs are competitive, cheapest in the market.
Want advice or learn more about quotes? Quickly access the website dankhonggianinox.com or contact via hotline 0987.636.779, email [email protected] to be contacted as soon as possible!
INOX TINTA VIET NAM JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: 68 Nguyen Hue, F. Ben Nghe, District 1, HCMC
Phone: 028 6673 6186 – 028 6673 6187
Hotline: 0987 636 779 | Fax: 0274 3794337